80% of your company’s future revenue will come from 20% of your current customers.
Email marketing, despite the popularity of social networks like Facebook and Twitter, remains the most effective way to reach your audience directly and consistently.
Email conveys your unique voice, touches your prospects individually in the privacy of their own inbox, and is easy to track in real-time. It’s important to know just how your marketing efforts are performing.
Money matters. In fact, to many small businesses including our boutique digital agency, money is the driving force behind all we do. We discovered years ago that email could deliver new business at a fraction of the cost of online ads, expensive social media campaigns, and low-converting direct mail.
Email marketing remains the most cost effective form of online promotion delivering a staggering 4300% return on investment.
Isn’t that something you think is worth considering? We certainly do.
Maybe you don’t know where to start. And that’s ok. We do and we are happy to help you leverage the power of email for your business.
Initial Consult and Setup
(Starting at $375 – one time fee)
Creating an email campaign – or integrating email into your website – doesn’t have to be a daunting task, as long as you have the right help. We will start by discussing the goals and objectives for your marketing strategy and then look for ways to integrate email to accomplish some of those goals.
Here’s where we start:
- Email template design – the emails you send out should be consistent in their design to promote familiarity with the recipient and also inline with your brand identity across other media. We’ll create a customized email template formatted to meet your needs.
- Website integration – the easiest way to build your email list is with an integrated form on your website that allows them to sign up for your updates at any time. We’ll integrate a form into every page of your website and even create a dedicated subscription page that you can share directly with interested prospects anytime.
- List Setup – most businesses start with a single house list of emails usually made up of their past clients. We’ll import that list, create a few new ones to capture and organize the new prospects that subscribe on your website or through social channels, and then segment them into defined groups to fine tune the targeting of your email messages to promote the highest conversion rate possible.
- RSS template integration – imagine every subscriber to your website getting an email delivered right to their inbox every time you publish a new blog post. It’s an easy way to keep your most loyal supporters engaged.
- Autoresponder setup – once you have defined the “sales funnel” it can be transformed into an automated process where subscribers receive pre-written emails automatically as they move through the process from prospect to customer.
Don’t overthink the process
This is where most do-it-yourself business owners abandon the process of email marketing. The thought of scripting emails, integrating a form on the website, or even just outlining the possibilities for email become overwhelming.
But it’s not overwhelming for us. In fact, we actually enjoy the process. So trust us with all this setup work and we’ll get you up and running in no time.
AutoPilot Service for Email Marketing
(Starting at $375/mo.)
Each month, we’ll help you craft effective emails that will engage your audience and inspire them to take action. We’ll worry about the details and streamline the process as we move forward so you can focus on the daily operation of your business.
- Content Ideation – once email is integrated into your marketing toolkit, we’ll help you develop and write the core messages that you can deliver to your email subscribers.
- Email Creation – having a well-written message is a great first step, turning that into an attractive email with a strong call to action and an effective image is equally important. We can handle that for you as well.
- Campaign Management – with a draft email in the queue you are ready to send … to EVERY SINGLE SUBSCRIBER ON YOUR LIST. But what is the best time of day, the best day of the week, or the most effective subject line? And how do you know what information your customers and prospects want to see from you? No worries, we will manage that for you too.
So why consider email marketing?
Every business is different but all need to share information with customers, and all businesses need to foster new prospects to turn them into paying customers. Email is a great way to do that. It scales as your business grows and best of all it’s a two-way marketing process where your customers can immediately respond directly to you. That’s not possible with print ads, radio or TV spots, or with online advertising.
Email gives you the ability to communicate with your audience, not just broadcast to them.
Here are a few ways we’ve helped clients leverage email for their business:
- Announce special events to past customers, like a Memorial Day Sale
- Offer customers special discounts or coupons for a limited time sale
- Test new ideas or introduce new products and services to a limited audience (we do this at Vestor Logic with every new service)
- Inform customers about your products or services so they can make informed purchases
- Build customer loyalty with a special offer on their birthday
The possibilities are endless but you shouldn’t waste any more time. We can help you build your business and your audience with the effective use of email marketing.
It’s time to get started. Let’s talk.